Thank you for choosing to listen to KIKZ 1250 AM online! This station is utilizing Liquid Compass (http://www.liquidcompass.net/), a national streaming services company to broadcast its signal to the Internet.
This new and improved
streaming media service supports PC, MAC and Linux users! To ensure that
that you are able to fully enjoy this steam, please make sure that your
computer has the latest free and computer safe Flash Player.
you do not have the latest version of Flash Player, please click on the following link that
will redirect you to the Adobe download center:
READ THIS IS YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS
There may be many reasons why you are unable to stream. To make sure that we are starting with a “clean slate”, we want to cover some of the basics. Please follow the steps below in the order below (even they seem redundant and/or too simple), as this may help with your streaming issue.
1) Please verify that you have the latest version of your web browser.
2) Uninstall the latest version of Flash from the Adobe download center: click here. Next, reinstall the standalone from this link, being sure to choose the appropriate version for your browser: click here.
3) Clear your browser cache and then open the browser. If you are unsure how to do this, please visit: WikiHow for instructions related to your browser.
4) Visit the station web site and attempt to launch the stream.
5) If you still cannot stream, turn off your virus protection, start the stream, and turn your virus protection back on. DO NOT leave it off! This is just to test if the virus protection is blocking the stream.
6) Turn off third-party add-ons/plug-ins, like specialty toolbars and then try to stream.
PLEASE NOTE: You must follow all instructions carefully and close all open applications, if instructed to do so. This ensures that updates/installs are done fully and properly.
Listening at Work:
If your system is behind a firewall (typical at an office network), please contact your network administrator to open up your firewall to allow your system to access this stream via port 80 or verify that they allow streaming media to be played over the network.
Refresh the Player:
You may also refresh the player by hitting either the F5 button, or the Control and R buttons together.
LISTENING ON YOUR ANDROID OR APPLE DEVICE
If you would like to receive the stream on your Android or Apple mobile device, download the Simple Radio App for free from Streema. Once it has downloaded and installed, search for kfst, tap the site, and wait for it to load and play!
STILL CAN'T HEAR OUR BROADCAST?
If you are still having problems accessing this stream, please log
fill out a support ticket and a representative will assist you with any
troubleshooting issues you might have to ensure that you are able to fully
enjoy this station online!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!